Efficient • Powerful • Light Weight
RhinoVoltz offers high quality and reliable products at competitive prices. Products that save you money and annoying maintenance. Our batteries are UN certified and we offer 1, 3, or 5 year warranties depending on the product.
Battery Usage Guidelines
• Do not discharge a new lithium-ion battery before it has been fully charged first.
• Use only RhinoVoltz or 14.4-14.6 volts lithium charger. Using an alternator or other lithium-ion charger will
void the warranty. Most solar controllers will work if set to 14.4 charge, 13.5 float for 5 hours, and 14.4
absorb for 1 hour.
• The battery must be kept dry .
• Do not leave the battery on a charging unit longer than 12 hours after it is fully charged.
• For battery protection, the battery will not charge below freezing.
• Keep batteries out of reach of children and personnel that has not been instructed concerning the use of
• Original receipt is required for claiming battery warranty.
• Do not use as engine starting battery.